We are giving away tickets to this weekend's Heineken Cup semi-final between Saracens and Clermont at Twickenham.
Yes! The Heineken Cup is back as we head towards the business end of Europe's top club competition with Saracens hosting French giants Clermont at HQ.
The semi-finals will also mark the return of the Heineken Rugby Show featuring Will Carling, Matt Dawson & Scott Quinnell.
In the last episode, the boys looked back on the quarter-finals and discussed whether Steffon Armitage has earnt an England call up.
So how do you win? It's easy! Simply answer the questions below:
1. Check out the video above and name Matt's celebrity friend who gives his prediction for the tournament winner.
2. Name the Saracens player pictured in Planet Rugby's match report from Sarries' quarter-final win over Ulster
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include a contact number. (We promise not to give your details to anyone else.)
Please note the prize does not include travel to the game
Entries close at 08.00 GMT on Friday, April 25.
Follow at @Heineken_UK & join the conversation using #HeinekenRugby
Terms and conditions:
1. Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
2. Only open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
3. Entrants will need to provide proof of age to receive the prize, in the event that they are chosen as a winner.
4. No purchase necessary to enter. To participate in the promotion, entrants must answer the question. Entries limited to one per person. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. Any mechanical reproduction of automated entries or multiple accounts is prohibited, and any use of such entry methods will cause disqualification. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web and accepts no responsibility for non-receipt or late receipt of entries due to technical difficulties, nor any associated costs to the entrants. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
5. The promotion closes at 08.00 GMT on Friday, April 25. ("the Promotion Period").
6. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into prize draws to take place on the prize draw dates listed below. The first valid entries chosen at random by an independent judge will be deemed the winners. The judge's decision is final.
7. There is 1 Pair of tickets to be won.The winners will be contacted using the telephone number they provide within 1 hour of the draw to confirm details. If the winner cannot be contacted within 1 hour, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
8. The winner's guest must be over the age of 18.
9. The winners' names will be announced publicly via Twitter at the end of the draw.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to this prize in whole or in part. The prize is not transferable.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
13. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
14. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspects of this promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and its affiliates, and not to Facebook. The Promoter will only use the information for the purposes of this promotion.
Promoter: Heineken UK Ltd, 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh.