We're giving away 16 tickets to next weekend's Sevens World Series showdown at Twickers!
We're giving away sixteen tickets to next weekend's final leg of the Sevens World Series at Twickenham!
Yes! We're at it again. Planet Rugby and Lucozade Sport, the Official Sports Drink of England Rugby, have teamed up to offer four lucky readers the chance to win four tickets each to watch the Marriott London Sevens at Twickenham on May 12th/13th.
The London tournament is the final leg of the HSBC Sevens World Series and with this year's series champions yet to be decided, there should be some scintillating rugby on show.
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below and email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and contact number.
All of the England Sevens players are fuelled by Lucozade Sport to help them go Faster, Stronger, For Longer. But which of this season's stars has recently committed himself to a season's more action with the team by signing a new contract with the RFU? (You can find the answer in Planet Rugby's Sevens World Series news)
Entries close on 12 midday, Monday 7th May.
Terms & Conditions of participation:
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only, 18 or above, excluding employees and their immediate families of GlaxoSmithKline, their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The four winners will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received by the closing date. The representatives' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The four winners will be notified no later than Tuesday 8th May 2012.
4. The prize for the four winners will be a set of four tickets each to one day of the Marriott London Sevens 2012.
5. No cash or alternative will be offered for the prizes in whole or part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) for an alternative of the same or greater value.
6 . The winner may be required to participate in publicity associated with this competition.
7. The promoter is GlaxoSmithKline UK, 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS. The promoter may be contacted for the name of the winner.