The Springboks have released lock Franco Mostert and scrum-half Faf de Klerk from their camp, with the duo now available for their provinces.
Both players will join their Currie Cup teams later on Tuesday.
In addition, Coenie Oosthuizen, who has not been an official member of the squad, will continue with his rehabilitation away from the camp.
"With the injury situation looking better especially at lock and scrum-half, we've decided to release Franco and Faf from the squad and they will return to their provinces," said Springbok coach Heyneke Meyer.
"We have adequate cover in both these positions but should the need arise for either of them to join the squad again, they will slot in with ease. Their commitment and attitude in the last month has been magnificent, they really worked hard and I believe both of them will be ready for international rugby when needed.
"With Coenie, we decided that the status quo will remain regarding his rehabilitation programme. He has shown great progress and he is in good hands, and we would like him to continue in that regard," said Meyer.