Adam Ashley-Cooper has changed his mind over international retirement following Australia's defeat in the World Cup final on Saturday.
The Wallaby winger, who scored a hat-trick in the semi-final win over Argentina, had previously said he would retire at the end of the tournament as he heads to Top 14 side Bordeaux-Bègles.
However after Australia were beaten 34-17 at Twickenham, he said he has no plans of calling time on his Test career, and would even try to make it to the next World Cup in 2019.
"I'm certainly not making a call. I think after a result like that, it's certainly not how I want to go out," Ashley-Cooper told the Sydney Morning Herald.
"I'll be around … There's already been mention of four years down the track, and knowing the pain we experienced at the end of the game, using that as motivation and inspiration moving forward.
"I'm sure this group, whether I'm there or not, has some special things to achieve."